Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oregon City Child Photographer ~ All American Boy!

This is my little guy, Dylan! He just turned 5! He is going to Kindergarden this year and I'm going to have a hard time with that! He has been my little buddy at home.

It's hard to schedule a time to photograph your own kids. It was a fun evening and I'm happy with how they turned out! I can honestly say it's harder than I thought to pick your favorites. It's easy for me to pick my favs from a clients session, but when it's personal it makes it more difficult. That is why I'm showing more than I usually do on my blog! I can't make up my mind! :)

1-1

2-3

2-2

1-28

1-31

1-52

1-40

1-36

1-11

1-6

1-3

1-62

1-82

1-68

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I can't even choice one as my favorite they are all so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Wow! Consistently over the top!
    What a session! Every one is a first choice, but this last one sitting in the grass is an all around great portrait that really shows "Dylan", while still having a fun spirited feel.
    You could rotate weekly! Good Luck, great job!

    ReplyDelete