Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oregon City Child Photographer ~ 2 Years Old and Sooo Much Personality!

One of my favorite sessions to date! I loved this little 2 year old. So full of personality. She had so many darling outfits and they really coordinated well with my props and locations. I love orchards. One of my favorite picture spots, and you can't beat a field of purple wild flowers either!

The road ahead....


The Look!


A rare smile at the camera



Here are a few with her baby sister

Hangin' out in an orchard

Sisters

Sweet sisters!


First shot of the session


A quiet moment


Picking flowers for her Papa!

Picking flowers for "Papa"

Here is that 2 year old "personality" I was talking about. I had to many fun shots of her, I had to do something with them!

personality composite

No comments:

Post a Comment