Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oregon City Portrait Photoghrapher

This has to be my number one customer to date!! She has came to me for her daughters 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year and now 18 months! She is such a little cutie and boy was she smart! Her Mom would tell her to do something and she would say "okay mom" and actually pose how I wanted. Her husband was so nice and made this little dock for her "sailor" theme and was nice enough to let me keep it after. So, I added it to my collection of props. Can't wait to use it again. I have so many great ideas for it! Such a fun session.

How cute is she?!

1-3


Just hangin' out!

Oh My!


1-38


1-16


1-11


1-36 name


1-43

2 comments:

  1. Oh, looking at her toes, great shot!
    Love, love the b/w standing by the post!!
    Beautiful session.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these Casey! I can't thank you enough and I will be a customer for life, well as long as your willing!! :) i will need more wall space! Might have to add on! Haha

    ReplyDelete